ProPaks are regularly scheduled on-site sessions in which we optimize the performance of your computer systems, and perform thorough preventive maintenance. ProPak service prevents downtime and allows you to be continuously productive.
Benefits of a ProPak:
- Ongoing monitoring of your computing environment. ProActive will locate bottlenecks in productivity and alert you to trouble spots.
- Comprehensive diagnostic test suites.
- Workflow analysis with specific suggestions for increased efficiency.
- Review of current ergonomics and demonstration of ways to enhance current workspace.
- Knowledgeable, real-world evaluations of hardware, software, and accessories.
- Previews of new technology
The ProPaks are customized for your computing environment. ProPak hours include:
- Full diagnostic suites on: logic boards, RAM, hard drives, video boards/VRAM, power supplies, Hard Drive connections; attached peripherals, including keyboard/mouse, scanners, removable drives; operating system software, and application software
- Firmware analysis, network efficiency evaluation, and system benchmarking
- Maintenance: Hard drive defragmentation/ optimization; identification of unnecessary files
- Tracking and testing of major software updates
- New technology demonstrations
- Previews: Demonstrations of unreleased software
- Discounts on parts and labor
- Discounted emergency service
- E-Mail support
ProPak agreements are a year in length.
Don’t confuse a ProPak with a service contract! You never benefit from the dollars you spend on a service contract if your machine doesn’t have a mechanical problem during the term of the contract. In contrast, your ProPak investment pays off every day in increased productivity, because regular on-site visits tune hardware and software to peak form.
- Remote support
- Software registration and upgrade purchase program
- Consumables convenience program